Belly Off! Chicken Parm
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup marinara sauce
1 small clove garlic, crushed
3 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- While pan is heating, pound chicken to 1/4" thickness, then sprinkle cheese, salt, and pepper, pressing lightly.
- Place in pan and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Top with nuked marinara.
- Combine remaining 1 teaspoon oil and garlic in another nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add spinach, turning frequently with tongs until wilted (about 6 minutes).