(Makes 2 servings)
3 tsp honey
3 Tbsp hot sauce
2 Tbsp low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp paprika
12 chicken tenders
- Preheat a nonstick skillet on medium-high.
- Stir together the honey, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and paprika in a small bowl. Microwave for 10 seconds, stirring if the honey clumps.
- Place the chicken and half of the spice mixture in a large Ziploc bag and shake until coated.
- Pour the coated tenders into the skillet and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Toss with the remaining spice mixture to coat them.
- Eat with celery sticks, baby carrots, and 4 Tbsp (2 Tbsp per serving) of a good, chunky blue cheese dressing that’s reasonably low in fat, such as Ken’s Steak House Lite.